The Rotary Family Health Days is launching in 2019 in Lesotho.
- Campaign is scheduled for the 16-18 October 2019
- Country Program Manager is DGE Maud Boikanyo
- 4 Sites will provide a set of core services to the citizens of the Lesotho
- Site Locations will be published on this website when they are finalised
- Launch Site took place 15 October 2019 with His Majesty, King Letsie III- a long time supporter of the Rotary Club, partners including AIDS Healthcare Foundation, RFHA Inc, local Rotary clubs, and the media houses- along with 250 community members